Launched a new business or you an established business owner? Planning to build a new mobile application for your business? If yes, then, this article is for you to know the different types of mobile application development. By this, you will come to know the certain factors that you must consider before creating the mobile app for your business.
- Today, mobile apps invaded every sphere of human life and changed the way people experience before and after the mobile application development.
- However, businesses while developing the mobile application for their user’s convenience, the foremost question that arises in front of them is, which platforms to choose- whether Android or IOS.
- That is why, in this article, you will come to learn about the different types of mobile application development for different platforms.
Android is an open-source platform developed by Google. While IOS developed and supported by Apple. But, both are particularly used on their devices only.
Unfortunately Android and IOS cannot run together on a single device and that is the main reason we are guiding you to different types of mobile apps for different platforms.
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Native App Development
Native mobile app development is built for a particular operating system (OS). Meaning- those developed apps are native to a specific operating system.
To put in simple words, if you are planning to develop an app for Android and iOS, these native apps will be developed separately by the Mobile App Development Company in Chennai for each platform by taking complete advantage of different technology stacks.
Native app development supports all important features of the developing platform and compatible devices.
This mobile app development has its ideal benefits and remains to be the best among the developers of the top mobile app Development Company in Chennai. At the same time, you can have the best user experience with native tools and ensure that each OS (Operating System) user feels at home.
- Higher responsiveness and performance
- Highly secure, reliable, and Platform-specific UI implementation
- It can easily interact with any of the mobile device’s features.
- More interactive and Intuitive.
- Since they are developed for a particular platform, native mobile apps can only work on a single platform.
- Native app development is a little complex in nature and it needs some professional mobile app development company and support.
- Every platform of iOS and Android needs a unique set of codes meaning that the development time for the native app needed is more.
Hybrid app development can look and feel similar to native apps, but it is actually a web app on the inside.
Developing hybrid apps through a reputed mobile application development company in Chennai can be the best solution if you are creating a Minimum viable product (MVP) to test an idea on the market.
With hybrid mobile app development, you can provide a simplified version of a mobile app product to your potential users’ hands rapidly.
This type of mobile app development provides more data to monitor downloads and usage on the users’ device than a web app.
- Hybrid app development has only a single code base to manage, and thus it saves more time and money in the development process.
- This mobile app development can have the same and consistent user experience across different platforms or browsers.
- Let’s use the hybrid mobile device’s features like native apps.
- Hybrid App development is based on various web technologies and hence these apps can run on various browsers like any other website or can run as Progressive Web App (PWA).
- The approach of hybrid app development by mobile app development companies in Chennai can’t go well for 3D, HD games, high graphics-oriented apps, and the same other performance-centric applications.
- Since hybrid apps load in a web view, the performance is much lesser when compared with native mobile apps.
- As the mobile app can’t be customized depending on the platform, the user experience will be often less optimal.
Web app development
Unlike native app development, web apps are not real apps and not distributed through Google Stores or Apple.
But, web apps are websites that are designed exclusively for smartphones and tablets. It can recognize the device the user is using it from and will adapt to it.
Even though Web-based mobile application development services are very limited in functionality. It is advanced in technology, security, and internet speed.
These features have tremendously increased the scope of web-based systems. Nowadays, we can witness web-based business accounting systems, CRM systems, Microsoft Office, and more from the app solutions of Mobile App Development Company in Chennai based on web apps.
- Web applications actually run in a web browser and so a single responsive web app can be used across various device types. This ends up in lower development costs.
- As web applications run from a host server, there is no related installation needed on local machines.
- The users don’t have to download web apps, it won’t consume the internal storage of the devices.
- The web application works only if there is an internet connection. So if the user has not signed in, then he/she will not be able to use the application.
- Since it is not a real application like a native app, it will not be distributed in stores, and so it requires extra promotional work to reach users.
- Limited access to the aspects of devices and hardware integrates the user experience to some extent.
Having considered that mobile apps are essential for every business, which app approach is best for you is relied on its purpose of application and in accordance with the exact requirements of your target audience.
So, What are you waiting for? Are you ready to discuss with a top mobile app development company in Chennai for the most exact solution tailored to your needs?